- Diagnosis and program design in order to transform organizational culture.
- We support organizations willing to change in:
- Customer satisfaction culture
- Development Plans
- Interpersonal relationships within teams
- Normative Planning
- Leadership Styles
- Performance Management
- Workplace Culture
Our interventions are inspired by Appreciative Inquiry, a philosophy and orientation to change that can fundamentally reshape the practice of organization learning, design, and development.
We create our organizations based on our anticipation of the future. The image of the future guides the current behavior of any system.
—David L. Cooperrider
Design and implementation of learning solutions aligned to the organization´s development needs.
We offer programs in three main areas:
TEAM UMANA MODEL
Some of the tools we use to potentiate our learning experiences:
Myers Briggs Type Indicator ® has helped millions of people worldwide gain insights about themselves and how they interact with others—and improve how they communicate, learn, and work. It provides a powerful framework for building better relationships, driving positive change, harnessing innovation, and achieving excellence.
Thomas Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument is the world’s best-selling tool for helping people understand how different conflict-handling styles affect interpersonal and group dynamics—and for empowering them to choose the appropriate style for any situation.
Diverse simulation exercises for practicing team decision making and leadership competencies. Teams are challenged to solve situations synergizing the resources of each team member.
We are able to improve and track business indicators as working environment, talent retention, client satisfaction and individual and team performance.
At UMANA we are committed to measure the success and to determine the value that our work is generating for our clients. We can measure this impact:
- At a business level: The defined business indicators.
- At a personal level: Behavioral change, skills development or performance improvement.
How we measure our impact?
- We deeply understand the organization and we identify the need where the intervention of UMANA can be helpful.
- We define measurable key results.
- We design the evaluation process according to the type of intervention and the client´s needs and expectations.
- We document and report our results and the impact of our work.